Designed in Australia, the Paradigm 005 Deadbolt range represents the pinnacle in deadbolt security products.
Incorporating innovative safety features including Safety Release™, LockAlert® and DualSelect®, the Paradigm range is ideal for residential and architectural applications.
Features of the Paradigm® 005 Deadbolt
- Multi-mode slimline deadbolt providing safety, security and convenience
- Simple to install
- Advanced safety and features
- High security cut resistant stainless steel bolt
- Available in round and square designs
- Box strike with concealed crossgrain doorframe strengthening screw
- Meets highest security and durability requirements in AS4145.2 – 2008 Locksets
- Adjustable 60mm – 70mm backset
- Fits standard door preparation – 54mm diameter crossbore hole
- Can be keyed alike to other Lockwood door locks
The Paradigm 005 Deadbolt has been designed to achieve the highest possible Australian Standard door lock security rating via the Counterbalance Bolt, which proportionally distributes the load between the door and door frame.
DualSelect Introduces two stage external locking – safety mode and secure mode.
By rotating the key 90˚ the bolt can be thrown achieving external security whilst the internal turn knob is free to exit (Safety Mode).
By rotating the key a further 45˚ to the second click, the bolt will now be secure on both sides of the door (Secure Mode).
SafetyRelease automatically unlocks the internal knob upon entry. This minimises the risk of being locked inside in the case of an emergency.
The Paradigm 005 Deadbolt incorporates Lockwood’s patented LockAlert status indicator that shows the lockset mode at a glance. The lockset can operate in three modes: Secure Mode, Safety Mode and Passage Mode.