If you’re a commercial business you will know how important a safe is to protect important documents from fire and theft and of course the days or nights takings.
Our Commercial Safes provide the ability to effectively secure and manage cash in your restaurant, retail or any commercial establishment, deterring robbery, burglary or internal theft. We deliver high quality, proven safes that will reduce your exposure to loss in the most cost-effective manner.
Chubb Fortress Series is built to comply with the international air transport association (IATA) – Australian industry specifications. It incorporates Chubb Safes’ patented M60 barrier material, combining first class protection against fire and forced attack. The Fortress comes secured with a key lock and keyless combination lock as standard and is available in three convenient sizes.
Proteq Maxi Safe
Chubb Safes Proteq Maxi Series is designed to store limited amounts of cash and valuables against burglary. It is ideally used within a home or a small office environment. The Proteq Maxi Series is designed to accommodate a range of objects like lever-arch files, laptops, cash till inserts and small valuables. The Proteq Maxi Series’ range offers the flexibility of six different sizes and four different locking configurations.
Mini Banker Series
The Chubb Safes Mini Banker’s ability in resisting forced attack while offering the flexibility of a wide range of options has made it one of Australia’s most popular commercial safes.
In its standard format, the Mini Banker is suitable for storing limited amounts of cash and valuables against burglary and fire. The Mini Banker is used as the preferred safe in retail outlets, accommodating deposits, functioning in tandem with cash-in-transit operations and internal cash management practices.
Oxley Mark III
Contains Chubb’s latest in barrier technology suitable for protecting against forced attack and fire. The Oxley is also the only safe of its range in Australia to have secured the independently-tested Swedish Standard Certification for fire protection.
CMI Compact Safe with posting slot
- 210kg model SLSA
- External 580 H x 415 W x 435 D
- Internal 355 H x 280 W x 210 D
- Posting slot 25mm H x 150mm W
- S & G 3 wheel combination lock. (A 6-digit touch pad lock with time delay facility is available at an additional cost)
- 1 removable shelf and 2 x 20 mm recessed bolt holes
Mini Deposit Safes
- Ideal for moderate security where multiple staff need to deposit money into
- The door is a heavy 12mm steel plate with rear dog bar to ensure security even if hinges are cut through in a potential break in.
- The body is a heavy 6mm steel reinforced with steel bar all around front edges with 18mm x width of safe posting slot above door mounting.
- Posting slot 25mm H x 150mm W
- All models are provided with 2 x 15mm holes in back and base for fixing with 4 masonry anchors.
- Delay locking available
- Insurable cash rating up to $3,000.
- Available in combination lock or digital lock.
Proteq Hotel Series
- Simple to operate features will offer hotel guests convenience and a high degree of security.
- The Proteq Hotel Safe has nine size variants which are designed to accommodate a range of regular objects stored by guests, including most laptops, LCD projectors, and small briefcases.
- Revolutionary new barrier materials have provided an advanced range specially selected for the Europa. The characteristics of the material hardness, strength and resistance to cutting coupled with special construction techniques provide effective resistance to attack in each grade.
- Key and combination locks are available as standard and a wide variety of electronic, time and time delay locks can be fitted on request
- Fully customised internal layouts available to make full use of the internal storage capacity of the safe.
- The only range of safes available in Australia that fully conform and are certified compliant to AS/NZS3809(safes and strong rooms) standards.
Prices start from $620
Come in store today to see our full range of commercial safes, and for installation and servicing requirements, please see our safe and installation page.
Store opening times are Monday to Friday 7am – 4pm our mobile vans are also available for emergency lockouts 24 hours a day, seven days a week.